Sunday, April 12, 2009

SAB List (Updated)

Too many noobs attacking me ONLINE and being DEFENDED. I kindly asked them to send morale for soldiers lost but I mostly got rude replies instead. Random sabs and ALL sab attempts will not be tolerated. I have been building my defense to get a decent TBG (currently at 5M gold). As soon as I get my target number of soldiers I will be retraining most of my soldiers into spies. ALL 50,000+ of them! Here's my list of NOOBS who'll see me in their logs in the coming weeks. If yours is on the list, CONGRATULATIONS!

tigerpowder
mosquito
destroyer_m
JCAM
jamsycam
School-Peanut
Dipty
nob0dy
Pig_Destroyer

See SPLICE in your logs!

No comments:

KoC Gold Calculator

Number of Attack Soldiers
Number of Defense Soldiers
Number of Untrained Soldiers
Number of Spies
Number of Sentries
Select Race

Gold Per 30 Minutes